Born in 1986, FLUPOL is a company specialized in designing SURFACE ENGINEERING solutions through the application of active coatings on the surface of functional parts.
- …an innovative company in the segment of functional surfaces…
- …supported by highly skilled engineering staff and a strong connection with the scientific cluster…
- …developing customized solutions for practically any type of industry.
Our company concept is supported by knowledge and focused in technology for development of raw materials from nano to macro scale, processing equipment and full scale industrialization.
- 1986: Official recoater for Rank Xerox photocopier rollers;
- 1991: First company worldwide to apply non-stick coatings on stainless-steel cookware;
- 1998: Automotive Tier 1 supplier for innovative ignition systems components;
- 2004: Introduction of Flucoat 602, the reference non-stick coating for industrial baking systems;
- Fully automated sol-gel ceramic coatings application for range-topping gas burners;
- First Portuguese company to adopt a robotic manipulator that uses artificial vision to reproduce human movements.
- 2014: ESA approval of Flucoat X54 for spaceflight.